180W Class D Integrated Amplifier with ESS SABRE32 DAC, USB DAC and AIR Studios Monitor Certification
Engineered for audiophile-grade amplification.
The A-70-K amplifier is designed to reproduce the finest sonoric details in every chord, cadence and audio composition. Extensively tuned by several of the world's leading sound technicians, the A-70-K comes with the prestigious AIR Studios seal of approval.
The A-70-K features high-fidelity amplification with the most efficient Class D amplifier; the Twin Block Shield Transformers maintain a stable current for powerful, clean sound reproduction. High-grade parts are used for the integrated amplifier’s terminals to provide the best connection for pure sound delivery. Metal insulators, a rigid under-base and the aluminium panels further enhance sound quality.
At ease with old-school vinyl as well as the most current digital files, whether they're stored on PC, USB or CD, the A-70-K is fully equipped to handle and optimise even your most compromised audio formats.
- MOSFET Amplifier (Class D Digital Amplifier)
- Separated Construction for Preamp and Power Amp
- Source Direct Mode
- AIR Studios Monitor Certification
- Highly Acclaimed ESS SABRE32 192 kHz/32-bit Audio DAC
- 192 kHz/32-bit USB-DAC for Asynchronous Transfer
- Shielded Twin Transformer for Power Amplifier and Pre-Amplifier
- Speaker A, B, A+B Selector
- Machine-Cut Aluminium Rotary Knob
- Aluminium Front/Side Panels
- Auto Power Down
- High-Grade AC Power Cord
- Rigid Under Base
- Aluminum Hair Line Finish Remote Controller
- Exclusive Gold-Plated Speaker Terminals (Large Type)
- Gold-Plated Analogue Audio Input (Phono MM/MC, CD, TUNER, RECORDER, NETWORK , USB, COAXIAL, POWER AMP DIRECT IN)
- USB Input for Asynchronous Transmission
- Digital Coaxial Input
- Audio Output (RECORDER, PHONES)
- SR In/Out
- AC Inlet (Large Type)
- 90 W + 90 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 4 ohms)
- 65 W + 65 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 8 ohms)
- THD: 0.02 % (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance (2 Speaker Terminals): 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-32 ohms (A+B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wiring)
- Frequency Response: SACD/CD 5 Hz-50 kHz, ±2 dB PHONO (RIAA Equalization) MM/MC 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF, A Network, Short Circuited) SACD/CD: 101 dB, Phono: 89 dB (MM: 5 mV input)/ 74 dB (MC: 0.5 mV input), Power Amp Direct: 110 dB
- Channel Separation - SACD/CD: 90 dB (100 Hz), 84 dB (1 kHz), 75 dB (10 kHz). Power Amp Direct: 95 dB (100 Hz), 95 dB (1 kHz), 80 dB (10 kHz)
- Power Requirements: AC 220-230 V, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 74 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.2 W
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 141.5 x 361.5 mm Weight: 17.1 kg
|Manual Type||Issue Date||Languages|
There is currently no firmware available.