A-70DA 2CH Amplifier
A-70DAK Integrated Amplifier
Experience the high-fidelity amplification created by the A-70DA-K/-S Class D integrated amplifier featuring ESSSABRE32 Ultra DAC, preamplifier with fully-balanced circuitry, and balanced input. The USB-DAC featuring asynchronous transfer supports up to 384 kHz LPCM and 11.2 MHz DSD files, letting you enjoy extremely precise reproduction of Hi-Res Audio sources.
Product highlights at a glance:
- Shielded Twin Transformer for Preamp and Power Amp
- Speaker A, B, A+B Selector
- SR In/Out
- 90 W + 90 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 4 ohms)
- THD: 0.02 % (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance:
- 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-32 ohms (A+B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wiring)
- Frequency Response (Measured with DIRECT button switched on):
- SACD/CD, NETWORK, LINE1, LINE2 5 Hz-50 kHz, ±3 dB
- RIAA Deviation: PHONO MM 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB, PHONO MC 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Channel Separation
- SACD/CD: 90 dB (100 Hz), 84 dB (1 kHz), 75 dB (10 kHz)
- Power Amp Direct: 95 dB (100 Hz), 95 dB (1 kHz), 80 dB (10 kHz)
- Analogue Balanced Input (XLR3)
- Exclusive Gold-Plated Speaker Terminals (Extra-Large Type)
- Gold-Plated Analogue Audio Input (Phono MM/MC, SACD/CD, LINE 1, LINE 2, NETWORK, USB, COAXIAL, POWER AMP DIRECT IN)
- USB Input for Asynchronous Transmission
- Digital Coaxial Input
- Digital Optical Input
- Audio Output (LINE 2, PHONES)
- SR In/Out
- AC Inlet (Large Type)
- Preamplifier with Fully-Balanced Circuitry
- Highly Acclaimed ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC
- Machine-Cut Aluminium Rotary Knob
- Rigid Under Base
- Aluminium Hair Line Finish Remote Controller
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 141.5 x 370 mm Weight: 17.2 kg
Play high-resolution audio files
Connect your computer directly via the asynchronous USB port. The integrated ESS ES9016S D/A converter processes signals itself with top resolution types such as Quad DSD with up to 11.2 megahertz, and PCM files in WAV or FLAC format with up to 384 kilohertz and 32 bit.
No chance for troublemakers
The three-part chassis effectively shields the power supply, pre-amplifiers and power amplifiers and avoids mutual interference. A fully symmetrical pre-amplifier circuit and symmetrical Neutrik XLR ports achieve the best possible signal-to-noise ratio. XLR connections are standard in the area of studio engineering and much less prone to any kind of interference.
The highly-efficient MOSFET Class D amplifier supplies 90 watts per channel and facilitates extremely dynamic, detailed and precise sound reproduction.
Perfect for lovers of vinyl
Connect your record player very easily to the phono input using an MM system and enjoy your vinyl collection in the best quality.
The A- 70DA is equipped with a Neutrik 3-pin XLR input. Thanks to the fully balanced preamplifier XLR connection guarantees maximum sound quality, for example in interaction with the network players N-70A or the Universal Player BDP-LX88.
There is currently no User Manual available.
|Download Link||Date||Version||Size||Operating Instructions||History|