VSX-LX303 9.2ch AV Receiver
9.2-Channel Network AV Receiver with 9x170 watts, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, DTS Neural:X, 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, 6 HDMI ports, HDCP 2.2, Hi-Res Audio, WiFi, Bluetooth, Flareconnect, Chromecast built-in, Google Assistant.
Designed for optimum Dolby Atmos®/DTS:X movie playback in a seamless 7.2.2ch/5.2.4ch surround sound calibrated by MCACC, and with support for next-generation video standards, the VSX-LX303 brings multidimensional excitement to your home cinema. The FlareConnect™ platform offers wireless multi-room audio with easy control on the Pioneer Remote App for various sources including vinyl records. Enjoy internet radio and network streaming services with Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi® via your smartphone.
- Channels: 9
- Amplification Type: Direct Energy
- 170 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1 %, 1ch Driven)
- Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Surround Upmixer supports DTS Formats
- DTS:X®, DTS Neural:X® Upmixer supports Dolby Formats
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS Express
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (5.6, 2.8 MHz/2 ch, 2.8 MHz/5.1 ch)
- Digital Quad-Core 32-bit DSP (Cirrus Logic) + Aureus™ Floating-Point DSP (TI)
- 384 kHz/32-bit D/A Conversion with AK4458 (AKM) & PCM5101 (TI)
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) on HDMI
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning
- Phase Control
- Subwoofer EQ
- Multi-point Standing Wave Control
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2ch)
- Advanced Surround Modes
- Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Advanced Game, Action, Rock/Pop, Sports, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono, Front Stage Surround Advance
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)*1
- HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 Wide Colour Gamut Signal Passthrough* 2
- Dolby Vision Compatible*1
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p to 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit), “x.v.Colour”
*1 Except AUX input (front) *2 Front HDMI input does not support 4K/60Hz/RGB/4:4:4/4:2:2
- FlareConnect™ for Multi-room Audio
- Chromecast built-in*3
- Works with the Google Assistant
- DTS Play-Fi with Pioneer Music Control App*4
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, and Deezer Music-Streaming Services Ready*5
- Internet Radio with TuneIn
- Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network
- Up to 192 kHz/24-bit ALAC*6, AIFF, FLAC*6, WAV (RIFF)*6 and 5.6 MHz DSD*7
- Dolby® TrueHD*8
*3 Chromecast-enabled apps required *4 Available for free download from the App Store/the Google Play *5 Service availability depends on country or region *6 Supported sampling rate via wireless LAN depends on network environment. Up to 96 kHz ALAC supported. *7 Converted to PCM. Not guaranteed via wireless LAN. *8 Not guaranteed via wireless LAN
- Powered Zone 3/Zone 2
- Dual Band (5 GHz/2.4 GHz) Wi-Fi® Built-in
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.3, Codec: SBC/AAC) Built-in
- Pioneer Remote App*4 Ready for Multi-room Entertainment Control and Network Streaming
- User-Friendly GUI with System/Network Setup Menu
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- AM/FM Tuner 40 Presets
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
*4 Available for free download from the App Store/the Google Play.
- HDMI 1 In
- USB 1 in for USB drive
- MCACC Setup MIC In
- Audio 1 In (Mini Stereo Jack)
- Phones 1 Out
- HDMI 6 In (4 Assignable)
- HDMI 2 Out (1 for MAIN, 1 for SUB)
- Ethernet 1 In
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- AV (Component) 1 In (Assignable)
- AV (Composite) 2 In (Assignable)
- Audio 1 In (Assignable)
- Phono (MM) 1 In
- Digital Coaxial 1 In (Assignable)
- Digital Optical 1 In (Assignable)
- Subwoofer 2 Pre Out
- Zone 2 Pre/Line Out
- Speaker 9 ch Out (FRONT, CENTER, SURROUND, HEIGHT 1/Bi-AMP/ZONE 2, SURROUND BACK/HEIGHT 2/ZONE 3)
- IR 1 In/1 Out
- 12 V Trigger 2 Out
- FM/AM Antenna
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 173 x 370.5 mm
- Weight: 10.8 kg
FlareConnect Multi-room Technology
FlareConnect™ shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multiroom playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Pioneer Remote App.
Pioneer Remote App Ready
Enjoy smooth operation using your beloved device. With the free Pioneer Remote app, you can use your iPad/iPhone/ iPod touch or Android device such as a smartphone for operating the wireless speaker, or play back tunes stored on your smartphone. You can also select internet radio stations, and playback songs from your media server.
When using Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, high directivity sound from the unit reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. The different pathways cause a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. The Reflex Optimizer which uses the Phase Control technology adjusts this shift, and improves the localisation of the sound image by aligning the frequencies with those of the floor speakers, creating the ideal reproduction environment.
Next Generation Video Standard Ready
Supports pass-through for HDR10 and Dolby Vision. By connecting the source device, you can enjoy these latest video standards on a compatible display. What’s more, all HDMI terminals support 4K, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2, so you will have no problem when upgrading to new devices.
MCACC Auto Room Tuning
MCACC Auto Room TuningCreate the optimum acoustic environment with Pioneer’s MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System), developed with the expertise of professional recording studios. With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalises response.
Features Chromecast built-in, so you can use your mobile device to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Chromecast-enabled apps running on your personal device - Android phone, iPhone, iPad, and tablet, Mac and Chromebook and Windows laptop. Discover Chromecast-enabled apps at g.co/cast/audioapps. The Chromecast built-in logo is a trademark of Google Inc.
DTS Play-Fi wirelessly streams any audio content from any compatible mobile device to DTS Play-Fi compatible audio systems, creating a multi-room system in your home. You can stream different sources to different speakers at the same time from the DTS Play-Fi app.
Works with Google Assistant
This product works with the Google Assistant, so you can tell it to turn up the volume, skip tracks, or stop the music using your Google Assistant enabled device, like Google Home. Discover Chromecastenabled apps at google.com/cast/apps.
Dolby Atmos / Dolby Surround Upmixing
The VSX-LX303 is compatible with 7.2.2ch/5.2.4ch configuration of the latest cinema sound platform, Dolby Atmos®. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers. Other audio codecs including DTS formats can now be upmixed using Dolby Surround for enjoying 3D surround sound.
DTS:X / DTS Neural:X Upmixing
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Enjoy a seamless soundscape with 7.2.2ch/5.2.4ch surround system offering maximum excitement. Other audio codecs including Dolby formats can now be upmixed using DTS Neural:X for enjoying 3D surround sound.
|Manual Type||Issue Date||Languages|
To request a Firmware file download or further Firmware information