180W High-Efficiency Class-D Integrated Amplifier with Aluminium Panels
Purity, power and precision.
This highly efficient, integrated Class D amplifier is built for the digital age. The evolved compact circuit structure is tailored to provide quick response and deliver the closest possible reproduction of the artist's original performance.
The internal circuit layout uses the shortest signal paths. The result is reduced distortion with minimum signal interference. By isolating the wirings to the power amp, pre-amp and power supply, noise is further eliminated, giving you fluent stereo and absolute sound clarity.
The A-50-K is equipped with Power Amp Direct Mode, allowing it to be used as a power amplifier in a multi-channel setup. Source Direct Mode offers a pure listening experience adjusted to specific musical content. More than a simple switch; it uses fine-tuning to enhance the musicality.
High-grade, gold-plated speaker terminals and audio inputs ensure the most stable connection for pure sound delivery, while a parallel drive Schottky barrier diode increases the ‘quick response’ capability.
A multi-functional remote control is included.
The A-50-K is also available in Silver.
- Pure Audio Grade High Efficiency Power MOSFET Amplifier (Class D Digital Amplifier)
- Separated Construction for Preamp and Power Amp
- Isolated Power Supply
- Source Direct Mode
- Power Amp Direct Mode
- Speaker A, B, A+B Selector
- Aluminium Front Panel and Rotary Knob
- Auto Power Down
- Hairline Finish Stylish Remote Controller
- Exclusive Gold-Plated Speaker Terminals (Large Type)
- Gold-Plated Analogue Audio Input (Phono MM, CD, TUNER, AUX, RECORDER, NETWORK AUDIO, POWER AMP DIRECT IN)
- Audio Output (RECORDER, PHONES)
- SR In/Out
- AC Inlet (Large Type)
- 90 W + 90 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 4 ohms)
- 65 W + 65 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 8 ohms)
- THD: 0.02 % (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance (2 Speaker Terminals): 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-32 ohms (A+B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wiring)
- Frequency Response: SACD/CD 5 Hz-50 kHz, ±2 dB, PHONO (RIAA Equalization) MM 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF, A Network, Short Circuited)
- SACD/CD: 101 dB, Phono: 89 dB (MM: 5 mV input), Power Amp Direct: 110 dB
- Channel Separation
- SACD/CD: 90 dB (100 Hz), 84 dB (1 kHz), 75 dB (10 kHz)
- Power Amp Direct: 95 dB (100 Hz), 95 dB (1 kHz), 80 dB (10 kHz)
- Power Requirements: AC 220-230 V, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 72 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.2 W
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 138.5 x 357 mm Weight: 11.1 kg
|Manual Type||Issue Date||Languages|
To request a Firmware file download or further Firmware information