SE-C3T Lightweight In-Ear Headphones
Stylish Solution for Beautiful Sound
Pure vocals, fun dynamics, and tight bass are exactly what your music needs, and the Pioneer C3 delivers that and more. Precision-crafted in aluminum to reduce vibration, this compact design fits any ear shape. Find your size from four pairs of supplied silicon tips and get a comfortable, secure seal and better sound. We also have your colour: choose from six elegantly textured aluminum finishes with cable, headphones, and ear-tips colour-coordinated to suit you. A thumb friendly cable button accepts and finishes calls with zero hassle. Enjoy music free and easy from a brand that’s built on great sound.
Product highlights at a glance:
- Crafted Aluminium for crisp and full sound
- Large 10mm dynamic driver to reproduce a wide frequency spectrum
- Slim in-line control box for easy phone call and music control
- Aluminium housing and base construction to reduce vibration
- 10 mm (13/32˝ ) wide-spectrum enclosed dynamic driver
- Tight bass reproduction and clear mid-range for beautiful vocals
- Large driver for wide-range dynamic performance
- Easy-to-drive low-impedance design delivers punchy volume
- High-texture alumite-processed finish in choice of six colours
- Unified colour scheme for headphone, earphone tip, and cable
- Lightweight, compact, and comfortable for free movement
- Selection of four silicon earphone tip sizes fit any ear (XS/S/M/L)
- Inline control box and mic for smooth phone conversations
Specifications & Accessories
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- Driver: 10 mm (13/32˝ ) dynamic driver
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Frequency response: 8 Hz–22 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Maximum input power: 100 mW (JEITA)
- Weight: 6 g (0.21 oz.) not including cable
- Cable type: 1.2 m (4 ft.) 4-pole 3.5 mm (1/8˝ ) stereo mini-plug
- Supplied with XS/S/M/L silicon earphone tips, user manual, and warranty card
Dimensions & Weight
- Box Dimensions: (W x H x D) 85 x 168 x 23 mm
- Weight: 6g excluding cable
Crafted in Aluminum
Aluminum is more rigid than plastic, which can vibrate and cause music to distort. The C3 sound is tight, crisp, and full of energy. Because the headphone housing and driver base is made from metal, you can hear more detail, feel natural rhythm, and enjoy big bass beats without buzz.
Beautiful Finish with Unified Colour Scheme
Aluminum is the ideal base for a choice of shiny finishes. Alumite processing offers a unique high texture that’s subtle, classy, and elegant. No clashing colours, either: headphones, earphone tips, and cable are all a similar shade to blend with your outfit. Premium finish and materials show you’re someone who cares about good sound.
Easy Phone Control
Handling phone-calls on the go is simple. There’s a slim inline control box on the cable with a finger-friendly button that lets you accept and end calls without breaking stride. The microphone and controls work with most smartphone brands.
Natural Vocals and Bass
Pioneer selected a large 10 mm (13/32˝ ) dynamic driver to reproduce a wide frequency spectrum. Enclosed in an aluminum base and housing, the drivers produce very clear and dynamic sound, from deepest bass all the way up to high-frequency notes. With earphone tips sealing snugly (choose from XS/S/M/L sizes for best fit), music opens to fill your inner life.
There is currently no User Manual available.
To request a Firmware file download or further Firmware information