The ideal addition to your speaker setup.
Pioneer’s S-52W subwoofer is an ideal addition to your speaker setup for enjoying agile and realistic low frequencies. Featuring large 20 cm woofer, built-in Class D amplifier, and Pioneer’s Phase Control technology, the S-52W is designed to reproduce the low frequency sound with precise timing and volume. The faithful delivery of clear and solid low frequencies enhances the overall sound, letting you experience the world of movie or music in full ambience, just as intended by the creator.
- Bass-Reflex Floor Type
- Maximum Effective Output Power (IEC): 150 W
- Original Power Supply Unit with Low Noise and High Power
- Built-in Class D Amplifier Featuring High-Efficiency, Wideband, and Highly-Precise Feedback Design
- Large 20 cm High Linearity Cone Woofer Unit Delivers Clear Sound with Low Distortion
- Phase Control
- Frequency Response: 24-1000 Hz
- Crossover Frequencies (Selectable): 50-200 Hz
- Power Consumption: 35 W
- Power Consumption during Standby: 0.5 W
- Power Requirement: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D): 360 x 382 x 402 mm
Weight: 10.8 kg
There is currently no User Manual available
There is currently no firmware available.