SE-CH3T Hi-Res In-Ear Headphone
Immersive Hi-Res Audio with a Difference
How can earphones so sleek and slender serve such pure, powerful sound? The answer lies in graphene-coated micro-drivers, rare-earth magnets, and precision-cut aluminum body. The original audio image is aired clearly without vibration. With decades of Japanese audio engineering know-how and the best materials behind the design, bass is deep, fast, and punchy, while detail sparkles into the high frequencies. Enjoy lossless music to the full from your smartphone or digital audio player. Stay connected to receive and end calls using the inline control box. So light you can wear them for hours, the CH3s are the minimalist’s choice for maximum sound.
Product highlights at a glance:
- Graphene-Coated Diaphragm for Hi-Res Audio
- Rare-Earth Magnets for Dynamic Sound
- Micro Size for Premium Sound Freedom
- Take and End Calls Easily with the inline remote
- 8 Hz–40 kHz frequency response covers Hi-Res Audio spectrum
- φ 5.5 mm (7/32˝) graphene-coated micro-driver diaphragm
- High-quality rare-earth magnet for low-frequency power and control
- Machined aluminum housing and aluminum base reduces vibration for superb clarity
- Deep, taut bass and clear mid-range for beautiful vocal reproduction
- Gold-plated stereo mini-plug connection preserves signal integrity
- Three earphone tip sizes (S/M/L) for comfort and immersion
- Extremely lightweight 3.1g earphone for comfort and style
- Control box supports call accept/end
- Remote-control signal works with most smartphones
- Diameter of only φ 6.8 mm (17/64˝) and lightweight design of 3.1g
- Supports conventional and over-the-ear cable positioning
- Luxurious alumite-processed high-texture gloss earphone finish
- Available in five attractive colour variations
Specifications & Accessories
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- Driver: φ 5.5 mm (7/32˝) graphene-coated diaphragm
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Frequency response: 8 Hz–40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Max. input power: 100 mW (JEITA)
- Cable type: 1.2 m (4 ft.) φ 3.5 mm (1/8˝) 4-pole stereo mini-plug
- Supplied with S/M/L silicon earphone tips, user manual, and warranty card
Dimensions & Weight
- Box Dimensions: (W x H x D) 85 x 148 x 28 mm
- Weight: 3.1g excluding cable
Graphene-Coated Diaphragm for Hi-Res Audio
Graphene-coated φ 5.5 mm (7/32˝) micro-driver diaphragm suppresses divisional vibration to preserve detail while reproducing expanded Hi-Res Audio bandwidth. Graphene is a diamond-hard, atom-thin planar material enabling wide dynamics and musical expression.
Aluminum Housing and Base
Housing and base are of precision machine-cut aluminum. With better rigidity than resin, there’s less vibration to smear the audio image. Details are crisp with no hint of hardness, and bass is fast, deep, and controlled.
Micro Size for Premium Sound Freedom
Nothing says headphone comfort more than light weight. Small and light in the ear with no pressure, and secure with the right ear-tip size, you can immerse in music for hours with no fatigue, whether you wear conventionally or prefer over-the-ear cable positioning.
Take and End Calls Easily
Accept and end calls from most smartphones using the inline cable remote. It has a single button that activates functions according to number of pushes.
Luxurious Finish and Colour Schemes
The style and feel of the CH3 is unique. Alumite processing gives a brilliant hightexture finish while minimalist styling is all understated class. Subtly coordinated colour-schemes blend with your outfit: the focus is on great sound.
Rare-Earth Magnets for Dynamic Sound
Rare-earth magnets possess strength and power at fractional weight of conventional magnets. This delivers energy for fast dynamic response throughout the frequency range, while adding extra punch to bass notes.
There is currently no User Manual available.
There is currently no Firmware available.