Full-automatic stereo turntable with double-layered chassis and built-in phono equaliser
Sometimes you can't beat a vinyl classic.
The PL-30 full-automatic, stereo turntable features an aluminium die-cast platter, tone arm and exchangeable headshell with high-performance MM cartridge. It provides easy hands-off operation, while the stable precision DC servo motor ends spindle wobble for smoother and more accurate platter rotation. To top it off, this turntable comes in an unobtrusive design that matches any d_cor.
The built-in phono equaliser with 'On/Through' selector lets you select 'On' for connecting amps without phono terminal, or 'Through' when using an external phono equaliser.
- Full-Automatic Operation
- Double-Layered Chassis with 4 mm-Thick Metal Plate and Low Centre of Gravity Provides Stable Playback
- Built-in Phono Equaliser with On/Through Selector: On for Connecting Amps without Phono Terminal, Through When Using External Phono Equaliser
- High-Performance MM Cartridge Included
- Original 5 mm-Thick Rubber Mat Suppresses External Vibration While Firmly Gripping the Record
- Aluminium Die-Cast Platter
- Aluminium Die-Cast Tone Arm
- Aluminium Die-Cast Exchangeable Headshell
- Anti-Skating Dial for Accurate Tracking
- Speed Selector
- Size Selector
- Gold-Plated Pin Plug
- Detachable Power Cord
- Unobtrusive Design Matches Any D_cor
- Drive Method: Belt Drive System
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1% or Less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- Motor: DC Servo Motor
- S/N Ratio: 60 dB (DIN-B)
- Rotation Speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
Tone Arm Specifications
- Arm Type: Static Balance Straight Type Tone Arm
- Effective Length: 221.5 mm
- Overhang: 19 mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: 4.5 g to 9.5 g (Single Cartridge)
- Cartridge Type: MM Type
- Headshell Weight: 10.0 g (Including Screws and Nuts)
Dimensions & Weight
Maximum Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 110 x 372.6 mm
Main Unit Weight: 5.6 kg
- Turntable Sheet
- Dust Cover with Removable Hinges
- Adapter for EP Record
- Balance Weight
- Headshell with Cartridge
- Spare Lead Wires
- Power Cord
- Operating Instructions
"Pioneer has been making turntables for ages, and this new model the PL-30-K is a strong budget-priced contender." - CNET
The PL-30 has a double-layered chassis with a 4mm-thick, metal plate and low centre of gravity for stable playback. It also comes with an original 5mm-thick rubber mat, which suppresses external vibration while firmly gripping the record.
This turntable comes with a low-mass straight tone arm and anti-skating dial for accurate tracking of the record. The tone arm is highly sensitive and resistant to resonance, while the dial applies a small counter force to make sure that the rotating disc doesn't distort the sound balance.
|Manual Type||Issue Date||Languages|
There is currently no firmware available.