Add impact to your home cinema sound.
If you want to give your home listening and viewing experience some extra punch, the compact S-21W subwoofer is your solution for more bass.
Integrating a 100W RMS amplifier and enclosed with a ‘down-fire’ bass-reflex type cabinet, it ideally supports speaker configurations from 2.1 to 5.1.
Phase Control technology manages the time and phase response of the speakers to minimise the effect of additional sound delays usually due to the filtering process of multi-channel recordings.
Looking for a speaker set? Consider the S-HS100 speaker package. Besides the S-21W, it includes a centre speaker and 4 satellite speakers.
S-HS100 can also be combined with our receivers in the HTP-100 and HTP-200 packages.
- 160W Peak / 100W RMS Subwoofer (Series 2)
- Driver: 16cm cone woofer
- Enclosure: Front Duct bass-reflex
- Line Input Sensitivity/Impedance (100 Hz): 300 mV / 47 kΩ
- Frequency Range: 33 - 700 Hz
- Power Handling: 160W Peak / 100W RMS
- Power Requirements: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (in use / standby): 25 W
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 230 x 408 x 344 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
|Manual Type||Issue Date||Languages|
There is currently no Data Sheet available.
There is currently no firmware available.