SC-LX501 AV Receiver
7.2-ch Class D Network LX AV Receiver
Our SCLX501 is a Class D amplifier and fully-equipped for the latest multi-dimensional surround sound formats.
Product highlights at a glance:
- Featuring the Reflex Optimizer for Dolby enabled speakers.
- Various network streaming services are built in.
- The multizone feature supports powered ZONE 2 output.
Find this product at your local Specialist HiFi store. Search your suburb.
- Dolby Atmos®/Dolby Surround
- Reflex Optimizer
- DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS-HD High Resolution Audio/DTS 96/24/DTS-ES/DTS-HD Express
- Digital Core Engine with Cirrus Logic (Quad Core) x1
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2ch)
- HDMI 1 In
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- Phones 1 Out
- MCACC Setup MIC In
- HDMI 6 In (4 Assignable)
- HDMI 2 Out (1 for MAIN, 1 for SUB)
- Ethernet 1 In
- AV (Component) 1 In (Assignable)
- AV (Composite) 2 In (Assignable)
- Subwoofer 2 Pre Out
- 12 V Trigger 2 Out/RS-232C
- Built-in Wi-Fi® (Dual Band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz)
- iControlAV5 Remote Control App Ready (iOS/Android)*5
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDR and BT.2020 Support
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit), “x.v.Colour”
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 185 x 395 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
|Manual Type||Issue Date||Languages|
To request a Firmware file download or further Firmware information