SE-MHR5 Hi-Res Over Ear Foldable Headphones
- Newly developed 40 mm high perfomance driver for excellent sound balanc
- Perfectly balanced acoustics and optimum passive sound isolation
- Detachable 3.5 mm cable and symmetric 2.5 mm 4-pole cable supplied
- Frequency Response 7-50000 Hz
- Impedance 45 Ω
- Max. Endurance 1000mW
- Max. efficiency 102dB
- 3.5mm (gold)
- 2-way folding mechanism
- Ear pads with memory foam urethane cushioning and comfortable headband
- Carrying bag included
- Additional cable (2,5 mm balanced jack)
Dimensions & Weight
Weight 240 g (without cable)
These headphones can be folded easily for space-saving, secure transport when traveling.
These headphones are ideal for use with Android, Windows and Apple smartphones.
Designed for playback of hi-res audio files such as DSD, MQA or FLAC. The extremely wide range of frequencies reproduces even the finest sound details.
These headphones are made of quality materials and sets with stylish aluminum design accents.
|Manual Type||Issue Date||Languages|
There is currently no Spec Sheet available.
Currently no Firmware available.