VSX-LX302 AV Receiver
7.1-channel receiver with 7x170 watts, full-range streaming, Dolby Atmos and dts:X, 4K Ultra HD, video scaler, 4 HDMI ports, HDCP 2.2, high resolution audio playback, dual-band WiFi & Bluetooth.
High-tech for film sound and music.
Pioneer’s discerning LX model family begins with the VSX-LX302. Its full range of features includes highly precise sound tuning, premium materials and components, and larger performance reserves – 170 watts for each of the seven integrated output stages in the VSX-LX302. The highly efficient Direct Energy architecture keeps electricity consumption low and ensures minimal heating of the receiver, even under high continuous loads. For optimum home cinema performance, the VSX-LX302 has six HDMI inputs with full 4k support. Optimum room adjustment, even for large speaker sets, is accomplished easily and accurately thanks to microphone-assisted MCACC calibration with Phase Control and Subwoofer EQ. This benefits both cinema sound – naturally also in Dolby Atmos – and music that, thanks to comprehensive streaming with the VSX-LX302, is in virtually unlimited supply even without external players: Spotify, Tidal and Deezer are integrated, TuneIn provides an outstanding Internet radio selection, local music server access supports high-resolution audiophile formats and, for music from the smartphone, AirPlay and Bluetooth are available along with integrated Chromecast technology and PlayFi after a firmware update. No matter what your accustomed way of listening to music – with the VSX-LX302, there is no need to change your habits. Only the inspiring new quality may take some getting used to.
- Channels: 7
- Amplification Type: Direct Energy
- 170 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %, 1ch Driven)
- Dolby Atmos®/Dolby Surround
- DTS:X/DTS Neural:X
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby® TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS-HD High Resolution Audio/DTS 96/24/DTS-ES/DTS-HD Express
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz/5.1ch, 2ch)
- Digital Core Engine with Cirrus Logic (Quad Core) x1
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC (AK4458)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning
- Phase Control
- Subwoofer EQ
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2ch)
- Advanced Surround Modes
- Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Advanced Game, Action, Rock/Pop, Sports, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono, Front Stage Surround Advance
- AM/FM Tuner 40 Presets
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDR10 and BT.2020 Support
- Dolby Vision Compatible
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit), “x.v.Colour”
- Whole Home Audio with FireConnect
- Chromecast built-in*
- DTS Play-Fi* Ready
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, and Pandora Music-Streaming Services Ready
- Internet Radio with TuneIn
- Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network
- Up to 192 kHz/24-bit ALAC, AIFF , FL AC, WAV
- 5.6/2.8 MHz DSD Playback (except via Wireless LAN)
- Dolby® TrueHD Playback (via USB only)
- Built-in Wi-Fi® (Dual Band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz)
- Built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1, Profile: A2DP/AVRCP, Codec: SBC/AAC)
* Available with future firmware update
- Works with Pioneer Remote App (iOS/Android) for Multi-room Entertainment Control and Network Streaming
- GUI with System/Network Setup Menu
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
- HDMI 1 In
- USB 1 in for USB drive
- MCACC Setup MIC In
- Audio 1 In (Mini Stereo Jack)
- Phones 1 Out
- HDMI 6 In (4 Assignable)
- HDMI 2 Out (1 for MAIN, 1 for SUB)
- Ethernet 1 In
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- AV (Component) 1 In (Assignable)
- AV (Composite) 2 In (Assignable)
- Audio 1 In (Assignable)
- Phono (MM) 1 In
- Digital Coaxial 1 In (Assignable)
- Digital Optical 1 In (Assignable)
- Subwoofer Pre Out
- Zone 2 Pre/Line Out
- Speaker 9 ch Out (FRONT , CENTRE, SURROUND, SURROUND BACK/ZONE 2/Bi-AMP, HEIGHT/SP B)
- IR 1 In/1 Out
- 12 V Trigger 2 Out/RS-232C
- FM/AM Antenna
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 173 x 370.5 mm
- Weight: 10 kg
Dolby Atmos for 3.1.2ch with Surround Enhancer
Supports up to 3.1.2ch Dolby Atmos. Surround Enhancer, developed by Dolby Laboratories, Inc., is a virtual speaker technology based on Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF). With DSP, virtual surround speakers deliver the sound that usually comes from surround speakers. The 3.1.2ch is virtually expanded to 5.1.2ch to create 3D surround sound field. Even those who have difficulty installing rear speakers can also enjoy various audio formats in a wide sound field with Surround Enhancer, as well Dolby Atmos.
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and life-like audio.
When using Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, high directivity sound from the unit reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. The different pathways cause a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. The Reflex Optimizer which uses the Phase Control technology adjusts this shift, and improves the localisation of the sound image by aligning the frequencies with those of the floor speakers, creating the ideal reproduction environment.
Next Generation Video Standard Ready
Supports pass-through for HDR10 and Dolby Vision. By connecting the source device, you can enjoy these latest video standards on a compatible display. What’s more, all HDMI terminals support 4K, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2, so you will have no problem when upgrading to new devices.
MCACC Auto Room Tuning
MCACC Auto Room TuningCreate the optimum acoustic environment with Pioneer’s MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System), developed with the expertise of professional recording studios. With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalises response.
Features Chromecast built-in, so you can use your mobile device to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Chromecast-enabled apps running on your personal device - Android phone, iPhone, iPad, and tablet, Mac and Chromebook and Windows laptop. Discover Chromecast-enabled apps at g.co/cast/audioapps. The Chromecast built-in logo is a trademark of Google Inc.
DTS Play-Fi wirelessly streams any audio content from any compatible mobile device to DTS Play-Fi compatible audio systems, creating a multi-room system in your home. You can stream different sources to different speakers at the same time from the DTS Play-Fi app.
|Manual Type||Issue Date||Languages|
Currently no Firmware available.