Pioneer offers a new compact digital audio player that meets the needs of changing times.
Onkyo Pioneer Innovations has created a new compact digital audio player, the Pioneer XDP-30R Hi-res portable audio player.
While compact in size (W: 63 x H:94 x D:15mm) it is packed with features wanted from the music aficionado to the audiophile. With support for up to 5.6MHz DSD native playback, 192kHz/32bit FLAC/WAV, and upscaling of compressed audio/streaming audio, you can enjoy all forms of audio in pristine audio quality. Equipped with twin ESS SABRE DAC and Headphone amp chips symmetrically laid out on the circuit board, drive your music to new heights. Along with the standard 3.5mm headphone jack, there is also a 2.5mm 4 pole balanced output jack that allows for audio quality unheard of in such a small package. With support for both BTL drive and Active Control GND drive, enjoy balanced audio. The internal 16GB storage is accompanied by 2 micro SD card slots that each support up to 200GB for a total of 416GB of audio storage. With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as well, gain access to streaming audio and connect to a wide variety of peripherals.
Great audio quality for not just HiRes, but for compressed audio and streaming audio
- Bring out the best in your music with support for playback up to 5.6MHz DSD and 192kHz/32bit WAV and FLAC
- Upscale compressed audio and streaming audio up to 192kHz/32bit for improved audio
- Separate 44.1kHz and 48kHz clocks for both types of audio formats
- Twin ESS Technology SABRE DAC “ES9018C2M” paired to SABRE “9601K” amps to create dynamic yet clear sound with good S/N to provide the highest possible quality sound
- Balanced output with two forms of balanced drive available. Along with standard BTL balance output, Active Control GND allows the two DAC outputs to work in tandem for L-GND/R-GND “0V” lock to eliminate any distortion, broadening the sound stage while remaining clear.
- Symmetric layout of DAC/Amp chips separated from noise inducing power supply.
Full aluminum chassis allows for form to follow function
- Milled from a single piece of aluminum, the casing acts as both a rigid frame and limit parts and weight.
- Calculated down to the micron to make it as compact as the audio circuits would allow.
Balanced output for superb audio quality
- Experience new levels of audio separation from the 2.5mm 4 pole balanced output.
- Selectable BTL drive, Active Control GND drive, and line out mode.
- 3.5mm unbalanced headphone jack with line out mode.
Customize sound to your heart’s content
- Bass enhancer for 5 ever deepening levels of bass.
- Upsampling of compressed audio up to 192kHz/32bit.
- 10 band EQ with 6 built in presets (Flat/Pop/Rock/Jazz/Dance/Vocal) and 3 customizable settings for your own EQ setting.
- 3 digital filters (Sharp / Slow / Short) to adjust sound.
- Lock range adjust settings (7 settings from narrow to wide).
GUI made with everything with the reach of your thumb
- Full size album artwork.
- 2.4inch capacitive touch screen with all icons within comfortable distance of your thumb.
Remote operation via smartphone app Pioneer DuoRemote
Leave your XDP-30R in your bag and control it via a smartphone with Bluetooth Low Energy support. Control playback, track advance, volume and other basic functions from your smartphone. Available on both iOS and Android, download for free on the App Store or GooglePlay.
- Create playlists on the XDP-30R.
- Individual buttons for playback/pause, track advance (FF/REW) without needed to turn on the screen to operate.
- Free X-DAP Link software for Windows to transfer music files.
- 61 step volume knob.
- Hold switch to keep unexpected operation.
- Low/Normal/High gain settings to match a wide range of headphones.
For further Information please contact:
Media ContactRocco Cavuoto - Marketing Assitant, Powermove Distribution.
Phone: +618 7324 5950
Shelden Walker - Audio Sales & Product Manager, Powermove Distribution.
Phone: +618 7324 5951
About Powermove Distribution.
Powermove Distribution is Australia’s leading audio, visual and lifestyle accessories distributor to mass merchants, commercial and specialist retail channels. Powermove’s mission is to provide a personalised distribution partnership for their customers, always striving to develop face-to-face relationships across all levels of decision makers. These customers are further supported with full-service sales and merchandising support, industry leading back-end logistics and product management systems. For more information visit www.powermove.com.au