For consumers looking for masterful sound and unparalleled visuals, Onkyo & Pioneer Corporation has the perfect solution as the company has announced the details of its new 9.2-Channel network AV receivers: the VSX-LX504 and VSX-LX304.
The VSX-LX504 and VSX-LX304
Featuring 7.2.2 channel / 5.2.4 channel surround sound with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®, the VSX-LX504 and VSX-LX304 are 9.2 channel receivers with plenty of power with 215W/ch (LX504) and 185W/ch(LX304) amplification (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1ch driven). These powers can also be directed through new Powered Zone 2 and Zone 3 outputs to enjoy audio from speakers in another room. Zone 2 Pre output has also been added for consumers utilising a dedicated amplifier in Zone 2. These Zone 2 Pre outputs are also used as Zone B Line output to extend sound of Zone A (Main Zone) in other location or wireless headphone via transmitter.
The VSX-LX504 and VSX-LX304 are Pioneer’s first IMAX Enhanced* AV receivers, featuring DTS:X immersive audio decoding that is optimised to properly reproduce the full dynamic range of IMAX® theatrical sound mixes available in IMAX® Enhanced content. With meticulous adjustments modeled on the IMAX theatrical sound system, this proprietary IMAX audio mix is translated for home theatre environments and exclusively delivered using a special variant of the DTS:X codec technology to deliver the IMAX signature sound experience as the filmmakers intended in the home.
Both models support device connectivity with HDMI inputs. The LX504 and LX304 feature 7 HDMI In / 2 Out and supports Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2, 4K / 60 Hz, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), WCG (Wide Colour Gamut) and Ultra HD upscaling (1080p to 4K).
Both models also incorporate the latest in Pioneer audio technologies that ensure easy set-up and reference grade sound. Upon set-up, the company’s Advanced Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System (MCACC) creates the ideal acoustic environment via the receiver’s custom microphone so that the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalises the response. Even more, Advanced MCACC realises more precise room conditioning by measuring background noise, reducing standing wave, and adjust source condition by matching phase of LFE to other channels.
These three models also support "Dialog Enhancement", which makes it easy to adjust and listen to movie dialogue and music vocal. In addition, these models support "Personal Preset" which can save, recall up to three of input selector, favorite volume and surround setting.
Additional features include:
- Reflex Optimiser enhances object-based audio reproduction from upward firing Dolby Atmos ‘enabled’ speakers.
- Works with the Google Assistant so you can turn up the volume, skip tracks, or stop the music on the receivers using an Assistant-enabled Smart Speaker or Smart Displays, like Google Home.
- Wireless connectivity includes Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, Bluetooth®, DTS Play-Fi®, Wi-Fi® as well as FlareConnect™, Pioneer’s wireless protocol that mirrors any audio source connected to the receiver on compatible speakers in other rooms.
- Enjoy a limitless flow of music, sports, talk, and news entertainment from internet radio stations and online music services, including Amazon Music, Pandora®, Spotify, TIDAL, and Deezer.
- In addition to high-resolution sound source (192kHz / 24-bit) in FLAC, WAV, AIFF and ALAC file formats, DSD (2.8/5.6MHz/11.2MHz) and Dolby® TrueHD® files are also supported.
- Custom integration features include: IR in, 12 V Trigger out, RS-232c and a detachable power cable.
*IMAX Enhanced available with future firmware update.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: AV Receiver, AVR, DTS:X, IMAX enhance, Pioneer AVR, Pioneer VSX, VSX-LX, VSX-LX304, VSX-LX504